Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
The BMW is obviously handicapped by the base model 17's with shitty Dunlops, while the Benz was on 18's with Continentals, and the 300 on Goodyear F1's.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Depending on how old one is AND/OR how addicted to speed is will determine how much the SRT-8 should be on the common purchase list of luxury sedan prospects. To me, the MB E5xx NA and BMW 550i are fast enough to keep even folks who own 10-second street projects happy AS LONG AS ITS USED FOR DAILY DUTY. Add in the panache and I know the SRT-8 (even the 300 SRT-8 looks tough and crisply well done) trails a lot from the standpoint of sitting in it with friends/girlfriend/co-workers/etc.

However, if the wife says to get rid of the project car and you're still speed addicted...one cannot beat the SRT-8 sedan.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
The SRT-8 reminds me of a cheap e55 AMG. I have never driven an SRT8 but I have driven an E55 and they are insane.

I like the seats in the SRT-8. What the going price on a used SRT8? I think it would be a great car to own if it had a good reliability record.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
chick drivin the BMW is kinda hot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts