Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
4,109 Posts
I would completely rock that, no lie.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I am willing to bet it has better balance. That is what happend with the Z3-M and the M coupe. It's too bad too, the M Coupes looks is what killed it when it was a better performer.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Word my man. Black on black, dropped over some HREs, limo tint and tinted tails.

People who drive black wagons that are lowered, have tastefully appointed wheels, and tinted windows are the coolest. A rare breed indeed.

Doubt we'll see many of these, though. A shame. I like it.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Always liked 5 series wagons!!! This one is great. Meshies would look sick. They will probably be bigger in europe than here

·
Wangan Nasty
1,807 Posts
I will take mine in white with some awesome wheel fitment and just a mild rear tint and eisenmann titanium racepipes.

I personally dislike the whole black on black on tint and tint deal, shows no originality.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I will take mine in white with some awesome wheel fitment and just a mild rear tint and eisenmann titanium racepipes.

I personally dislike the whole black on black on tint and tint deal, shows no originality.
Even though my car is Black on black on black on tint black 3% blackness of black I agree with your comment. Too many do that now. :rant:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
All it needs is a nice front mount and a small turbo somewhere in that engine bay.

·
ass, gas or grass
1,120 Posts
looks like a great car for a wifey to crash.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
10-cylinder wagon. What times!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts