1,313 Posts
So many questions...

I will be patient and watch what unfolds. Excited

· Super Moderator
13,774 Posts

· Garage Queen Club
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. Not sure if this will work, but step by step. Goals are to make this into a track monster. I'll leave the highway prowess to the MKIV. I've always considered the Z4 Coupe an artistic car, pretty enough to stare at and admire, but with one of the stiffest chassis every produced, no sense in wasting that strength on straight line only. Got this thing for such a steal, couldn't pass it up!

Obviously, not an M, and the very bottom of the prestige scale (automatic as well) that I don't feel guilty tearing it up. One thing I have to admire is how expansive the Supraforums community has it with regards to technical know how. I can find anything I need regarding any bolt on this forum, and know its history, who made the bolt, and how many threads it has. Move to a BMW, and that info is practically non-existent (especially in the Z4 community). So, this makes the project slightly more difficult.

Challenge accepted :nervous:

· Registered
2,567 Posts
very nice build bro !!
best of luck

· Banned
683 Posts
Could this be the recent announcement of Toyota collaborating with BMW???...haha. :cool: Gonna be a sick whip!

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.