So many questions...

I will be patient and watch what unfolds. Excited

·
Super Moderator
10,544 Posts

·
Inline for the win
4,741 Posts
Typical Dre... Going big just like old targa 3g eclipse.

DP

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Looks like a great project. Can't wait to see the results.

Steve

·
Garage Queen Club
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Not sure if this will work, but step by step. Goals are to make this into a track monster. I'll leave the highway prowess to the MKIV. I've always considered the Z4 Coupe an artistic car, pretty enough to stare at and admire, but with one of the stiffest chassis every produced, no sense in wasting that strength on straight line only. Got this thing for such a steal, couldn't pass it up!

Obviously, not an M, and the very bottom of the prestige scale (automatic as well) that I don't feel guilty tearing it up. One thing I have to admire is how expansive the Supraforums community has it with regards to technical know how. I can find anything I need regarding any bolt on this forum, and know its history, who made the bolt, and how many threads it has. Move to a BMW, and that info is practically non-existent (especially in the Z4 community). So, this makes the project slightly more difficult.

Challenge accepted :nervous:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
very nice build bro !!
best of luck

·
Registered
358 Posts
WOW I was thinking of doing this..in my dreams with monopoly money. Good Luck

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
In for results. Great idea!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Awesome swap!

BTW, your garage floor color scheme is exactly like my garage!

Racedeck?

·
Banned
618 Posts
Could this be the recent announcement of Toyota collaborating with BMW???...haha. :cool: Gonna be a sick whip!

·
Administrator
8,852 Posts
Could this be the recent announcement of Toyota collaborating with BMW???...haha. :cool: Gonna be a sick whip!
This shows a dude in his garage with a few bucks gets more shit done for a group of enthusiasts than a multi billion dollar corporation.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts