Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone;
i ve got supra and i want body kit for it. Which manufactures are good at body kit?

·
Registered
93 Posts
You are going to get a lot of flack for this post.... prepare your flame suit as around here a Lip and TRD Wing are the standard response. Another issue is due to the age of the car a lot of the acceptable body kits are no longer being manufactured (I could be wrong about that) Bomex is really the only one I know.

Best I got since I don't really know about the different kits out there.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Here's a pic from that recently posted vid of the Corvette and Supra going at it on snow and ice. Seems sometimes less body kit is the way to go.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,381 Posts
lmao supra forums is really dead. rip

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,660 Posts
The question is odd, there is no specific "kit" for hillclimb.
You base it on aero.
Seriously competitive cars would not ask that question, so assuming you are doing it for fun:

stock

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for my bad english. You arent understand me. I am new at surpa and i dont know which manufactures are build body kit for supra. I have got knowledge about lancer evo but for supra i havent so can you help me ?

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Sorry for my bad english. You arent understand me. I am new at surpa and i dont know which manufactures are build body kit for supra. I have got knowledge about lancer evo but for supra i havent so can you help me ?
There are a bunch of cheap ebay body kits that are notorious for poor fitment and poor durability. I've never even shopped for a body kit but if you do I suggest sticking with reputable brands; for example: http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/exterior/p-10034.aspx?pid=10034&cid=10187

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
Here's a pic from that recently posted vid of the Corvette and Supra going at it on snow and ice. Seems sometimes less body kit is the way to go.

Nick -
I thought I warned you about driving in the snow and ice up there!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts