Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not asking for a step by step or anything, i just want to know, is it possible to take the entire rear fender and roof panel off for repair? and how about the door? the answer to this question may save me thousands. i recently fishtailed in the freeway after my tire blew and i need to replace all the body panels on my drivers side including the bumpers. if anyone can give me some good sources for body parts or any advice i would be glad to accept it.

·
you're my boy blue.
681 Posts
ya, they come off but the rear Quarter panel is spot welded on. its really not that hard to fix but i wouldnt reccomend it to someone who hasnt done it or at least seen it done.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
If you went to toyota youd pay throught the ass..your best bet is a cordless dremel and a junkyard...cheaper and easier just the panels you need. weld them back in and boom ! did it on an integra i had to cut along the roof just to replace the damn Rear quarter

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
haha same thing im doin...i basicaly spent 7 grand(canadian) on a built up engine w/mods and an interior. so now its body swap time for me:)

adam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts