Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone backed into my SC last year at the gym and put a fat dent into my rear quarter panel so I think I am ready to get it fixed now that school is about to get out and now that I have a new 1997+ bumpers and side skirts for her.

I am undecided on whether I should get the car repainted since the clear coat on the rear pillar of the driver side has started to deteriorate and I have misc imperfections such as rock chips, dings, etc here an there. The car is a 1992 after all.

So if you guys have any recommendations, please respond to the thread or email me directly at theperfectexposure at gmail.com

Budget is a major thing so I don't have 3 grand laying around to splurge on her. I just want something thats presentable since I this is my daily and it is bound to receive scratches, rock chips, and dings right after.

· Actual Member Since 2003
4,520 Posts
I am not sure how much money you have left from the guy that paid you, but MOB works is pretty good. My car is at Platinum VIP right now, Kennedy the owner does great work. Let me know if you need the number for that Jer.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
What does your budget look like..??
-i had a budget, and for what i payed for it came out pretty decent..!!!
-gotta love my fellow Hispanic's:facesjump ..!!
-Oh and btw, clean SC...really nice kept...!!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
How much did your paint come to Joey?

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
LOL, sorry im no rich boy, so i paid 1k for my paint and body work...!!..and i think it came out fair...!!:sadance:

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
fenders needed fixing,(BONDO) install my bumper, hood, Wing, and also fix my targa top...!!..as well as painting the entire car...!!:sadance:

· Actual Member Since 2003
4,520 Posts
^^^ not to bash anyone but I heard M1 hasn't bee doing so well. What I mean by that is quality is poor and bad reviews from a couple of people I know.

· Registered
2,581 Posts
my guy that painted my supra and did the whole crash repair does good work. he'll paint the whole car and install all that stuff you want for say 1,500 with a 3stage glasorie paint or whatever it's called.... all i know it's the good stuff.... =D

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
my guy that painted my supra and did the whole crash repair does good work. he'll paint the whole car and install all that stuff you want for say 1,500 with a 3stage glasorie paint or whatever it's called.... all i know it's the good stuff.... =D
Damn that's not bad. After I get a couple things for my car I'll have to hit you up for the info.

· Registered
2,581 Posts
cool man.... you let me know when and I'll have him make room for you. He knows any Team Supra member I recommend him he best give grade A work.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Good deal man! I can't wait to repaint my car.

· NA-T What?, NA-T Who?
298 Posts
Wow thats very cheap......What brand of paint is it? the brand of paint he uses is very important, also was this a color change ur talking about, did he take all moldings, glass and trimming etc, many factors come into play, but thats a very good price, cause your car definitely had to go on a frame machine straightened, prepped and painted, u definitely got a good deal carlos.:D

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Wow thats very cheap......What brand of paint is it? the brand of paint he uses is very important, also was this a color change ur talking about, did he take all moldings, glass and trimming etc, many factors come into play, but thats a very good price, cause your car had to go on a frame machine straightened, prepped and painted, u definitely got a good deal carlos.:D
I still gotta hit you up for an estimate too but I don't wanna waste time until I'm close to doing it.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
JessSupra Pappie, owns a shop, and as for me, i took it to my local Mexican to do my work for me...!!:)
-Best Bang for my Buck...!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.