Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend just had his 97 MKIV backed in to by a suburban. I think the rear quarter and hatch will probably need replacing, but I'm not sure what else. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a particularly good body shop in the Northwest. He's in Moscow/Pullman area, but for a great recommendation would probably consider taking it to Portland/Seattle.

Thanks for any info you can share.
-Dan

·
Administrator
17,272 Posts
In the Seattle area I'd say the two shop names come up quite a bit.

Haury's on Lake City Way in Seattle (ask for Zac). I've personally dealt with them twice.
Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond. I've heard great things, but have never dealt with them personally.

I can lookup contact information on both if you need it. Good luck! :)

·
Alpine Hardtopper
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Steve! I'll let them know about the two on your side as well. I was going to email you personally about this since I know you're a stickler for perfect bodywork. Congrats on the new wheels too!
-Dan

·
Banned
22 Posts
In the Seattle area I'd say the two shop names come up quite a bit.

Haury's on Lake City Way in Seattle (ask for Zac). I've personally dealt with them twice.
Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond. I've heard great things, but have never dealt with them personally.

I can lookup contact information on both if you need it. Good luck! :)
Worth the drive from Idaho good?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.