Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, i want to say hi to everybody. i really need your help guys i just bought a 1996 turbo supra and i would like to make my car look like this picture..
I know that this body kit is VIELSIDE body kit ,but i have been to there website and i did not find the wide fenders, where can i find those wide fenders?? "preferably inexpensive" And does anybody know what brand my this design of rims??? Also, what size and set off ???. Also, what is the rear bumper in the second picture it looks really good??

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
its the full veilside kit, even the fender-overs. but that is not a real picture, its a computer generated one, so the kit is not like it is in real life, some of the lines are exgerated and the rims, well you gotta get them custom made to fit you over fender/wide body. Most of the kit looks good, the front is crap and so is the wing, i would do something different.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I 've noticed the picture that it has been generated from computer, but i thought it has realistic aspects . Although , i think i have seen similar looks for rims, do you know which brand has those looks?

· ESE CULO
5,531 Posts
There is a guy on here that used the side skirts, over fenders, and rear skirts that looks really nice. It's a bluish color, and had a time attack style wing. It's been around for awhile, I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. His car has been in a magazine. There's pictures of it in a white room and on the street. Can't seem to remember it but it would look similar to what you want. The real kit itself doesn't look very great in pictures, practically no one likes that front bumper and wing anymore at least in the US. As our style is different and we consider those pieces junk. Hell I can even get that kit for free from my friend, the wing is HUGE.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is a guy on here that used the side skirts, over fenders, and rear skirts that looks really nice. It's a bluish color, and had a time attack style wing. It's been around for awhile, I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. His car has been in a magazine. There's pictures of it in a white room and on the street. Can't seem to remember it but it would look similar to what you want. The real kit itself doesn't look very great in pictures, practically no one likes that front bumper and wing anymore at least in the US. As our style is different and we consider those pieces junk. Hell I can even get that kit for free from my friend, the wing is HUGE.
RemixPinoY, what you are saying is true every place has their own style. For me at least i see this kit very simple and nice. Anyways i am thinking of getting custom made wide fenders but i am not sure where i can find the place can sell same style for the rims? i need you help guy because i will be buying those rims from USA thanks

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Damn. I had clicked on this thread, when I noticed the following:

Subject: Bodykits

Last Poster: FYRARMS

"This should be good"... :lol:

· (Rare & Unique)
5,010 Posts
^ same here. LOL Wanted to see some of the responses. I'm not a fan of the mk4 veilside kit but it's your car. That pic looks very much computer enhaced

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
Damn. I had clicked on this thread, when I noticed the following:

Subject: Bodykits

Last Poster: FYRARMS

"This should be good"... :lol:
:D I was going to let him know how terribly disgusting, tasteless, and flat-out ugly the Veilside kit is, but I figured I would just let him do it since he is not in the USA. :p

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Ha ha... the UAE is bad enough. Have to protect our own. :eisenhowerforpresidentnowandforever:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.