Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am building a complete 2jzgte (or actually complete MKIV engine bay) from scratch with all new hardware.
I have NO used parts at all, every little part in the bay is being replaced with new parts (everything from the smallest clips, nuts, bolts, studs, brakcets, pumps.. well everything!)

I wan't to use as much ARP hardware as possible, but they don't have any Supra specific fastener kits. And I really don't feel like ordering every OEM stud, nut & bolt just to get the meassurements.

The block and head is already done and assembled with ARP main studs, head studs, and rod bolts..
There are many many other fasteners I can swap to ARP hardware, but it's difficult without OEM stuff to meassure the specs from.

Intake Manifold studs/nuts
Exhaust Manifold studs/nuts
Motor mount nuts
Water pump bolts
Oil pump bolts
Oil pan bolts
Coil bracket bolts
Alternator bolts
Valve cover bolts
Cam "brace" bolts (don't know the name but they hold the cams in place)
Cam Gear bolts (the two big ones that mounts the gears to the cams)
tensioner bracket bolts (both V belt and timing belt)
Absorber bolts
v160-to-motor bolts
Starter bolts
Wheel studs/nuts
And pretty much everything else I could swap.

And yes I know I probably won't benefit from much of this stuff, but I still want it :p

I will even Paypal a $100 bounty if someone comes up with the GOLDEN info about this.. Not just on one or two items because then I would be out a $1000 within 10 minutes probably :)

·
Registered
13,568 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have half my things apart now but thats a lotta work for 100$ And someone else will probably have it by the time I get it all apart to measure, That would suck. Tempting at the least

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes I know this is an old thread and I believe someone put together a spreadsheet I cannot locate. Does anyone have this information?

·
From the land down under
3,557 Posts
I recall the spread sheet too.

Where it is, though, I have no idea.

Hopefully once the search functions are restored on this forum, things like that will be able to be recovered in a timely manner.

·
1,712 Posts

·
NiSmO [email protected]
563 Posts
that link is dead, we need to fix it.

Maybe dress up bolts has the specs for you

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,127 Posts
^^ This kinda shit is what is keeping our community alive. Thank you sir. If you ever find time to complete the entire list for motor/trans let me know and I'll paypal you a gift for your troubles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
Patrick94TT
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing