Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6 speed pimp
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know stuff has been posted about which lights to use, either the piaa's or the walmart lights, but what i would like to know is how did you guys mount them? I have seen the bracket that the walmart lights come with and it does not seem liek it would fit well in the area where the lights are supposed to go. If any one has ideas or close up pics on mounting them it would be a great help. Thanks.

Matt

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
I used PIAA 510 series fog lights, they fit the hole almost perfectly and I had to fabricate some custom brackets for it. I still have my templates and could make you a set if your interested....

mav

·
PHR Powered Pimp Moderator
1,212 Posts
i bought mine from pep boys and all i used was zip ties to mount them, they actually hold pretty good... seriously

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
The bomex bumper has 2 holes through the fiberglass for the fog lights. The fog lights are mounted to the bracket with one bolt, which holds it just fine. Then you use the holes in the bumper to secure the bracket. The bracket is pretty simple, just a piece of aluminum with some bends to allow the foglight to fit in there nicely.

mike

xessped said:
Mav7, what did you mount the bracket too? Use screws/ bollts? welded it? Thanks.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
how did it turn out?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts