Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got my kit installed and I had to drill new holes in order to install it. But I'm just happy I finally got it after 6 months. What color paint would really bring out the kit or should I just paint the car the same color?

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
ALWAYS paint the kit the same as the car. Nothing is tackier than a car with the kit (or lack thereof) painted differently.

Awesome kit, I love Bomex. I have the sides sitting uninstalled in my room right now.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
OvenRude said:
ALWAYS paint the kit the same as the car. Nothing is tackier than a car with the kit (or lack thereof) painted differently.

Awesome kit, I love Bomex. I have the sides sitting uninstalled in my room right now.

NO shit..youd figure one would paint the parts before installing it.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
if you dont have the cash to paint it or not gonna paint it any time soon why put it on?

·
My fuel pump precedes me
346 Posts
I think he was asking if he should keep the car the same color (ie paint everything gray to match) or paint the whole thing another color to bring out the kit better.

Anyways, I say keep the gray and throw some gunmetal wheels with a polished lip on there

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
This would be common thinking, but you know some of these guys. lol :rolleyes: :bigthumb:

dok33 said:
I think he was asking if he should keep the car the same color (ie paint everything gray to match) or paint the whole thing another color to bring out the kit better.

Anyways, I say keep the gray and throw some gunmetal wheels with a polished lip on there

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to repaint the car anyway, because the paint is chipping. But I'm thinking of painting it Top Secret Gold or try to color match it =P

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
keep it the stock color and get some decent wheels, it will look sweet.

also, mould in the rears if you can afford it, it looks alot better imho

·
2,275 Posts
dude stick with the silver it fits the car better!

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Enraged said:
keep it the stock color and get some decent wheels, it will look sweet.

also, mould in the rears if you can afford it, it looks alot better imho
How much would that cost around?

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Looks schweet. Now get it painted, you look like a ricer, driving around with a primered body kit. HAHA.

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
lowbudgettarga said:
are those pre 89 turn signals? looks good, i also say stay with the original color.
Yea its the pre 89s. I ordered the 89 + from SupraStore :rolleyes: and they sent me the wrong type. It took them 2 months to send it so I really didint want to send it back and wait again but they fit okay :)

·
MА70>MA71>SC400
792 Posts
Looks good as far as the front lip goes, the rest I dont care for sorry dude but thats jmo.
Get that thing painted as soon as you can, if you dont want to be called ricer:D (Mashed got it right)

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Carl said:
Looks good as far as the front lip goes, the rest I dont care for sorry dude but thats jmo.
Get that thing painted as soon as you can, if you dont want to be called ricer:D (Mashed got it right)
yea it looks kinda ricey right now but I'm starting to get more head turns than before :) I'll be painting it soon

1 - 20 of 59 Posts