·
Registered
2,555 Posts
i think those are yashar's front lips
do a search on his name, before you buy

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Why buy a FAKE Bomex for $125 when you can buy a REAL Bomex lip for $128?

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Reign_Maker said:
Why buy a FAKE Bomex for $125 when you can buy a REAL Bomex lip for $128?

avilability, waiting for product to arrive, etc. etc.

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
yashar is sellin those, but ive heard that he makes pretty good replica parts, besides the taillight covers that went bad.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Suprasonica said:
I would recommend getting the lip from Bomex. I got mine put on recently and so far no problems. If you live in the US i'm pretty sure it wont take more than 7 months to get :bigthumb:

Damn 7 months!
looks hella nice tho

·
I have auto ADD.
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Isn't Yashar the guy that did the group buy with the taillight cover? Yeah.......don't think I'll be purchasing one of these. He's also selling the sideskirts....

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
brewster said:
Isn't Yashar the guy that did the group buy with the rear sunshades? Yeah.......don't think I'll be purchasing one of these. He's also selling the sideskirts....
No, I did the GB on the rear sunshades and they turned out perfect. If you ask anyone in the GB, I haven't heard of any complaints. The brackets were delayed from the machinist, but they're being shipped constantly now.

Yashar did the taillight cover GB

Thanks

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I have seen some of his replicas in person, they seem fine. It is the shipping that is going to kill you, price and because risk of damage.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Where can I get the bomex lip? and, what's the time frame in getting one?

i asked Dusty at MPV about 2 months ago and he said he would rather not deal with them, that's why I have not pursue that lip. But if you're saying they available, where?

Thanks...

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
bomex lip is made of fiberglass...... no one right now wants to deal with bomex because of the new prices and inconsistant inventory. Good luck gettin a bomes one. Try talkin to Robert from 935, I think he might have a used lip, sides and rear bomex kit.

·
Registered
945 Posts
The bomex knockoffs in Toronto are mainly older made ones, from when quality mattered a couple of years back. The newer ones are receiving more horror stories by the minute.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts