Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
I ordered a set of bomex side skirts from u guys a while back . I now do not have them and want another set . But last time i talked to you guys someone said that u may be stopping getting parts from them. Also i would like a bomex whale tail this all being for a mk3. If you can get back to be letting me know if there avalible i will be ordering them soon.

craig

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
My problem with Bomex is that they will tell me something is in stock, I fax them a PO 5 minutes later, and when I call back the next day to check on it they tell me they didn't have any and it will be 4 weeks. Then 4 weeks later it will be another 3 weeks. 3 weeks later its 4 more weeks. So what starts out as "in stock and ready to ship" takes 2 months, 3 months, or more to get. That is just one of many examples of their pitiful service.

If you want to place the order I will eventually get you the parts. I can't promise you if it will be next week, next month, or longer. That's the way Bomex is with everyone, its a joke of a company.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Moved to the dark side
989 Posts
yeah I can second that. Bomex sucks. Takes forever. I've waited like 6 months or so on a full kit.

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had good luck with them it took me 6 days for my side skirts to get to my door. I will be ordering the parts from u tuesday or thursday.

craig

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
No problem. Hopefully we'll have good luck for you a 2nd time. Please understand I can make no guarantees or commitments however when it comes to their parts.

Regards,

Dusty

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V8 Killer said:
No problem. Hopefully we'll have good luck for you a 2nd time. Please understand I can make no guarantees or commitments however when it comes to their parts.

Regards,

Dusty
Thats no problem, i dont even have the car ready yet so the wait is no big deal. thanks again and talk to u soon with the order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts