Supra Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
i agree on molding them, looks shitty otherwise imo... same goes for mutli bolt pattern wheels yuk!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
hey... I like my multi bolt pattern wheels...

at least I don't have those dummy studs in em that make it look like a HD truck...

·
Registered
210 Posts
moulded in ftw, i honed out ah ole then riveted them in then moulded them in. i just used the special shit for urethane bumpers and its been holding fine.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
moulded in ftw, i honed out ah ole then riveted them in then moulded them in. i just used the special shit for urethane bumpers and its been holding fine.
thats the way to do it, thats how my brother zoonwen did it

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
i here ya craig. my driver side rear needs to be taped or screwed back down. though the rear panel on the passenger side fits soo perfect i dont even need to tape it down. there are a bunch of small little things that need attention on my exter which i plan to adress in the very near future. :cool:

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts

i gots abflug rear pods...not moulded and have no intention to mould them, i use my supra ALOT and if they get damaged its easier to not have to rip the whole car apart to do so.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
^^^Hawt.

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
haha thanks :)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I like those better than the Bomex...

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
They do seem to fit better.

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts

·
CNDBOOST
244 Posts
YO T701JZ, ..... NOT trying to highjack! But that is one [email protected]#king sweet rear end! wondering if u wouldn't mind sending sum pics of the rest yur ride? TX

btw molded is much cleaner ;0)

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
Wolfie,

Do you have a link as to where I can check pricing and availability on those pods?

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts