Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any one had the after market spoiler by bomex. Personaly i really like the kit bomex offers for our MKII's, but i wanted to see sum pics of the spoiler if anyone had it on their MKIII. Jus got rid of my Rice wing, and trying to decide between a 3 piece spoiler (stock) or the Bomex.. If anyone has any pics, post em eger to see. It the bomex spoiler which looks like the stock MKIV spoler.

·
Registered
358 Posts
glad to hear it, ur talking about this spoiler and not the whale tale right?

cant say I have ever seen it on supra other then that supra in the bomex pic

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be the one. I feel it has a very nice clean look. Not rice shit

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Legend89T-JDM7M said:
I was just wondering if any one had the after market spoiler by bomex. Personaly i really like the kit bomex offers for our MKII's, but i wanted to see sum pics of the spoiler if anyone had it on their MKIII. Jus got rid of my Rice wing, and trying to decide between a 3 piece spoiler (stock) or the Bomex.. If anyone has any pics, post em eger to see. It the bomex spoiler which looks like the stock MKIV spoler.
If your getting the Bomex, get ready for the wait

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice sup, ya i heard about "the wait" but what ever. If i do decide to get it then teh wait will be worth it

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
i personally like the whale tail spoiler...

not my car, just a car down at my buddies garage alot. over 600rwhp... but yea i like the whale tail :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the whale tale looks good 2, but i personally like the MK4 style spolier

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Legend89T-JDM7M said:
the whale tale looks good 2, but i personally like the MK4 style spolier
please done. MKIV spoiler belongs on the MKIV.

-Joe :run:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts