Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member of Supra*****s
169 Posts
I like the Bomex better also, but think of this. The Bomex is 1/2 the price of the Wings West. If you buy a Bomex and it goes bad, you can always pick up another and still spend just as much as buying one Wings West Lip.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
i've always liked the wings west, i think they are coming out with or just came out with a CF ww lip

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Bomex kinda gettin played out. try something like stillen, or top secret, do-luck.

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Which Front end lip would you go with on a white supra? the bomex front lip type 1 or the wings west front lip?
funny i'm in the same boat you are.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Jr24dawg said:
Which Front end lip would you go with on a white supra? the bomex front lip type 1 or the wings west front lip?

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateH.asp?SubFolderID=198&SearchYN=N

I like the bomex better but the only thing im hesitant about the bomex is its fiberglass. The wings west is urethene.

Jr24,

I spent alot time deciding which direction to go, new front lip vs new bumper. I simply just got tired of thinking about it and went with moded WW set-up....check my sig.

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
the boomex prices went down alot! ...I just sent in a distributor application to boomex..send me a pm if your interested and I may be able to get you one for a good price as soon as they send me the information.

-Bryan

R

·
0 Posts
But, one question... why the abflug complete kit is more expensive than the top secret kit ???

R

·
0 Posts
But, one question... why the abflug complete kit is more expensive than the top secret kit ??? :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts