Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I have been reading the boost controller installation is pretty straight forward...

Basically you need to plug up the VSV valve and brass actuator... then you need to run the boost controller actuator to the ends on the image supplied

any insight would be helpfull

·
Registered
34 Posts
SpdRcr0 said:
From what I have been reading the boost controller installation is pretty straight forward...

Basically you need to plug up the VSV valve and brass actuator... then you need to run the boost controller actuator to the ends on the image supplied

any insight would be helpfull
Apparently there are MANY ways to install a boost controller on the MKIV, and no one likes to share the best way, or to some turbo shops, where the hose goes is "proprietary" information. SO I'll just tell you how mine is setup:

I have a profec b installed on my 94tt and the two hoses from the greddy box go to the turbo #1 pressure outlet (an elbow sticking out of the turbo) and the other to the TOP of the brass wastegate.

I've seen 3 different profec b installs.... ON THE SAME YEAR MKIV.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
... so on the picture attached above.. you are refering to the "COM connection" as the turbo #1 pressure and the brass actuator is directly underneath it... correct?

·
Registered
34 Posts
SpdRcr0 said:
... so on the picture attached above.. you are refering to the "COM connection" as the turbo #1 pressure and the brass actuator is directly underneath it... correct?
what kind of boost controller do you have?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the new Blitz SBC-id ... an suggestions on install

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shouldnt be a problem for someone with basic garage tools hmm?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts