Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought the car and the previous owner had the boost gauge set up like this, neither the stock or aftermarket boost gauge work and there both hooked up, i think he hooked it up wrong take a look tell me what i should do. the car has a stock ct 26 just raised teh boost with a manuel boost controller.

feel free to re edit the picture with drawigns if you have to , it makes more sense to me if i see it rather than read it. thanks

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what you mean is it reading vac/boost. nothing shows up they gauges both remain on zero. unless the turbo is not working some how? i havent really droven the car but i can here the blow off valve when coming down from high rpm revs. the clear line is the after market gauge set up. can people post how they have set up there gauges.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Then it sounds like it is just hooked up wrong, check the air lines, make sure they aren't kinked, or getting crunched somewhere. Also check the lines for blockages.

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im hearing the blow off valve when droping from high rpms i mean. i can take a video maybe later tommmorrow post it up, i dont think the lines are plugd i just think its hookd up wrong . ill try some more stuff, my battery just died in the car so ya now i got to buy a battery too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.