Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i had a question. i just finished my na-t project and i noticed that i dont build any boost when the car is in nutral. this isnt a big deal to me but i kno that there are alot of cars that just rev it in nurtal and you can here the blow off valve. i kind of want that. is there any way to make it o you can here the BOV when in nutral????

·
Registered
131 Posts
probably get a really small turbo...without being under a load the engine probably doesn't make enough exhaust to spool the turbo up

·
Registered
131 Posts
well...sounds like i need to start saving my money....aem is just something else to ad to the list

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea im goin mega squirt 2 because my friend has one and hell sell it to me for $150. but im not doing that till the fall....

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
^^ i have never heard of that before.... i thought it was a joke the first time i read it :) sounds really perverted and funny , lol

so i duno, if it can do the same thing AEM can then it can build boost in neutral. Although i gota admit.... you wont really be needing it unless your runing an upgraded tranny that can handle the abuse along with some nice slicks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts