Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Boost Addict
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I saw a test a while back where someone did a test of all the 4" exhausts... Since the search function doesn't work, does anybody have a link to that thread? I am trying to decide which exhaust to buy, so any input would be GREAT!!!

·
Boost Addict
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you VERY MUCH!!! That is exactly what I was looking for!!!

Does anybody have any suggestions between the HPfreaks and the BL exhaust? Any pros/cons for either?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Extreme Turbo Systems (www.extremeturbosystems.com) used to make the HPF exhaust for them. If you want the HPF 4" exhaust, call up ETS directly and order it as I am not sure who is making the HPF 4" exhaust now. I have their exhaust on my car and absolutely love it. PM me if you want more info

·
Fast Enough, Never Is.
920 Posts
I have the HPF and I love it. I have had no problems with noise violations if your talking about that. Some people say the car sounds like a freight train. On the Extreme Turbo System ^ HPF is now going to start fabricating most of their own turbo systems and exhaust, so price may start to vary. I order all my stuff through Dave at HPF ext 103 Josh sent you, he give me the best deal and next day shipping if needed. HPF is a great company to work with.

·
V8SLAYR
491 Posts
BOOSTLOGIC. THE BEST is very loud but at wot aned souds super nice.

·
Registered
635 Posts
i know the BL's and WOTM prices!!! what about the others??????????

·
Registered
358 Posts
haha.... I find it hilarious that none of those exhaust db's would pass noise levels in California. They exceed the max noise at idle that California allows at 3000 rpm.

·
Boost Addict
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does anybody have pictures of both installed on cars? I have seen the video's, but would love to see rear end pics of both...

·
Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,488 Posts
I run a BL 4” from the turbo back and I have to admit it was pretty load at first it started to really bother me so I installed a 4” resonator before the muffler to quite the sound a bit and I really do like the sound now I have the power of a 4” with the noise of a 3”. I rather hear my turbo spooling over the sound of my exhaust any day.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Does anybody have pictures of both installed on cars? I have seen the video's, but would love to see rear end pics of both...
I will take some pictures of my ETS 4" exhaust tomorrow. I can assure you that the quality is top-notch and it sounds great. It is slightly quieter than the Boost Logic but sounds very aggressive. I get alot of compliments on how my car sounds.

·
Boost Addict
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I find it hard to believe that nobody has any pictures of their cars that show the exhausts... If you have any, please post'em up.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I am sorry I have not posted any. The exhaust is off the car because of my build and I just haven't had a chance to put it back on to take some pics. I personally love the look of my ETS exhaust and wouldn't change it for any other exhaust.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts