Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to SP to have my car tuned yesterday and the car made 468 rwhp at 16 psi. I was going to put some c16 in and do a race fuel run, but there was too much gas in the tank to drain. O well, I made this though a built auto with a fuel system so I didn't think it was too bad.

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
That is about dead on. I made right at 482whp at 18lbs through the maf with a 3800 stall and built auto trans. Gotta love the 67.

Steve

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
good numbers I made 460 at 16 PSI on a dyno that everyone was saying read 25-30 RWHP low so that is about right because mine is through a 6-speed.

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
was that with the converter unlocked?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I am pretty sure it was.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
was this on their ball bearing 67?....

·
Registered
424 Posts
nice numbers

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Very nice numbers...sounds like it is running well. :sadance: Just for reference I made 483hp/470tq at 16.5lbs of boost with the 67/.81 combo on stock cams, head, etc through a 6 speed.
Later on at 28-29lbs of boost the car ran [email protected] (not a great 60' at all). I never dynoed it at that point, so unfortunately I do not know what power it was making at the time. The race weight was around 3,650lbs or so.

Take Care

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry for OT

but what is an unlocked AT ?? Can anybody explain that ? Sorry for the idiot question, but nobody can knows all ! :)

Thanks

Peter

3,796 Posts
Nice numbers. Can we see some graphs guys? Id like to check out the torque curves. :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Peter10654 said:
Sorry for OT

but what is an unlocked AT ?? Can anybody explain that ? Sorry for the idiot question, but nobody can knows all ! :)

Thanks

Peter
You can lock a torque converter to make there be no slip and thus little or no loss beacause of the automatic. This however destroys the torque converter.

·
Registered
424 Posts
boostin, check your pm's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts