1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
SpeedworksT78 said:
Ladies and gentlemen the bar has been RAISED!!!

Good job to Kean and Chris

Did you really get a 10.5(w) to fit?????
Cody,

The 10.5W's are old news :rofl: We got the 28"x 11.5" to fit early this year. That's what we ran at TX2K.

We have now moved onto the 29.5" x 10.5" because the class we are racing in require us to run a 10.5" tire.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The fat tire is a bit overwhelming, we're still work on the ride height.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Kean said:
Cody,

The 10.5W's are old news :rofl: We got the 28"x 11.5" to fit early this year. That's what we ran at TX2K.

We have now moved onto the 29.5" x 10.5" because the class we are racing in require us to run a 10.5" tire.
I'm talking about a tire that's 10.5" wide, I heard you guys put an actual 10.5 (w) on the car which measures out to be around 13" tread with. I saw you were running the 11.5" wide in Texas this year.

Anyhow you're going too fast.........:) You're either going to motivate the hell out of the VWR crew or take the wind out of their sails :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
SpeedworksT78 said:
I'm talking about a tire that's 10.5" wide, I heard you guys put an actual 10.5 (w) on the car which measures out to be around 13" tread with. I saw you were running the 11.5" wide in Texas this year.

Anyhow you're going too fast.........:) You're either going to motivate the hell out of the VWR crew or take the wind out of their sails :)
The 28"x 11.5" are the same dimensions as the 28" x 10.5"W. People run the 10.5"W cause some 10.5" tire classes allow the W tires. However, the class we are running in is the TRUE 10.5" class.

We have also run the 28" x 13.5" ET streets.

However, the biggest tire we have fit on here is the 29.5" x 10.5" tire. It is ungodly big.

:gaysex: We hope our runs motivate everyone for the Vegas meet. Heads up competition will be very fun this year!!.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Congrats!! That thing is so fast......7's......damn. I bet that thing is awesome to drive down the strip.Once again congrats on the 7 second run

1 - 20 of 42 Posts