Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m installing a Boost Logic Crank Pulley and it doesn’t bolt up the same way as the factory balancer. The washer won’t fit the ID and unsure the procedure needed to install it properly. Any assistance would be appreciated.

TX, David

·
Banned
374 Posts
I believe Zohair is in Panama right now, so hopefully Ashton can take care of you there. You will need the correct bolt and washer that is suppose to be included with the crank pulley for it to fit. The factory bolt and washer will not work as you have found out. Hopefully they have a few spare parts for you as the pulley has been discontinued for several years.

·
Turbo Pilot Since 1983
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I’ve had it a number of years and never had reason to pull and install it. Just so happened I was changing the timing belt on my Stock MkIV and broke the factory balancer and once that happened I removed the original balancer off my APU MkIV to place the on the other MkIV and after that completed I noticed the BL version won’t work with the factory bolt and washer on my other car, thus the enquiry here in this thread. I’m just need to get the details on what I require so I can move forward with getting this car back together. Thanks for the heads up for sure! :D

David

I believe Zohair is in Panama right now, so hopefully Ashton can take care of you there. You will need the correct bolt and washer that is suppose to be included with the crank pulley for it to fit. The factory bolt and washer will not work as you have found out. Hopefully they have a few spare parts for you as the pulley has been discontinued for several years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts