Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna start off by saying Boost Logic really knows what true customer service is. I had a huge problem that was more of a structual failure rather then mechanical, e-mailed boost logic and by the following week Zohair had a new one sitting at my door step!! I was absolutly delighted to have their products on my car before and even more so now.

What a company!! I have spent thousands with them and def plan on spending more thanks so much once again!!
:rockon: :hail: BOOST LOGIC FTW!!

Jonathan

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
they are great at what they do. Customer satisfaction is at the top of their list.

· Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are great at what they do. Customer satisfaction is at the top of their list.
Yes sir!

Btw yr car my friend is beautiful! love how u set them apart from the rest. R u the one who makes the small carbon fiber spoilers that goes on the tail of the deck lid?

· Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Guess who's back...
472 Posts
I went to Austin to have my 98T tuned (fuel tune) and all was well for about a month. Then it just lost all power and either fried rings or put a hole in one of the pistons. Not sure what that was all about, but anyone that I have told about it here and has helped look at it with me has said it was a bad tune.

Not sure what to make of that, but Justin was of the utmost help when I went in for the tune. He took the time to walk me through everything he was doing and even fixed my wiring mishap with the SAFC(I had 2 wired I left unplugged somehow?). All in all it was great service and my 89T felt much more alive at the end of the session.

· Registered
237 Posts
I am a little surprised at the comment about the tuner being at fault. There are many other factors to consider, just make sure you are not overlooking something else.

· EchoDeDupra
7,159 Posts
I ordered some miscellaneous parts for my recent turbo build from Boost Logic last Monday. Well, my parts from California showed up before my parts from Texas (ordered the same day) and it turned out they had my address wrong. No big deal... I just needed everything by Friday for tuning on Saturday. I finally get my package Friday afternoon, and what do you know. It's missing my T4 Turbo manifold flange gasket.

So, I called and they told me they would look into it and call me back. I emailed... they never wrote me back. So I called again. The conversation went something like this... "Yup... we need to send you one. We'll put it in the mail today."

Hopefully I'll get it soon :(.

I should have just bought it from somewhere else. :(

I just can't get a prior experience with MVP Motorsports out of my head, where a part was missing from the order, and they had it overnight shipped immediately. I had my car on the road with absolutely no down time caused by their mistake. That's the kind of customer service I'd thought to expect from the vendors on here, but I guess that's not the case at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.