Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our T6 bolt in turbo kit for the supra will be availible very soon.

We will be offering a bolt in setup to make 1200+rwhp in your supra tt. The kit will include everything you need to get the car running. There will be a 4" DP/MP that will bolt up to our 4" exhaust or the other 4" exhausts on the market. We are not including intercooler piping but we are including the v-band flange off the turbo so you can make your own 3" aluminum intercooler piping.

The kit begins at $5999 with a GT47-80 turbo but we will be taking preorders for $5499.

We will also be offering the header alone which will retail for $1950 coated but you can pre-order it now for $1750.

The headers will be availible in 4 weeks. Please email me at [email protected] to place the order or you can give us a call at the shop.

·
Papichulin
305 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
full boost @ what rpm, wastegate size and type, lowest boost achievalbe ?

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tial 44 with whatever wastegate sprig iwth a 1 bar wastegate spring unless otherwise specified. Pics will come later... but we have already posted pics of the initial T6 header...

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Three words: O M G

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Style is very similar to the above pictured header but the wastegate design has been modified to run lower boost for street use in the street version.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Send me the new pics zohair and i'll host them. Don't ask why i'm up but i've been up for 30 hours so far and have another 18 more to go. College sucks..... Ok Back on topic of the the T6 header.

·
Papichulin
305 Posts
Excellent!!

Looking forward to more of anything on this.

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
Alex D said:
Will this be enough to beat Ryan23 on pump gas. :lol: Hey kean, ask ryan about his new setup in his car.
Nope...keep trying! Say it slowly.....RX-7.0....RX-Seven-point-oh-myfawkengawd

:1poke:

Ryan

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
Ryan23 said:

Ryan
so that was you is aw on some other forum with a beautiful looking ls-rx7... :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Ryan23 said:

Ryan

ok, that just means i'll keep a 55 gallon drum of c16 at the house. Whats up now mofo! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
So, you're comparing our T-6 header to your multiple revision header. I saw a couple of your first ones. They didn't seem to fit to well and you seem to forget a few components that needed to be put back on the block. The BL T-6 fits, it performs, and it's affordable. Maybe you need to pay Supraforums so you can advertise your products, instead of talking shit about everyone else's stuff.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Geoff,

Kind in mind the pictures i hosted were very early prototypes of the T6 manifold. The one that is being sold is slightly different. Its already proven itself to the 7's so far and it is a great bargain.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts