Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I spoke to I belive zohair jaffery and I was asking about one of there items I purchased, and if something might be wrong with it since I just feel something odd about it I was told to just send the item back and they will have it inspected to make sure nothing is wrong with it .

Sounds like something small but man little things count and I must say this place is very helpfull and willing to go that extra mile.

thanks Boost Logic and the item will be sent via UPS 2day :) !
-AL

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Santiago is the last name
I called you guys today as well around 430 pm est asking about the address and was told i could use 2720 suit B Hancock Dr. Austin TX 78731 since the ups lable would not take 2720-B as a location
The Bl CD was sent in a nice bright Red box with a white puma on it ...lol :faint:
I also included a note ( printed oh so nice from a computer :D )in the red box.

the item was shipped UPS and should be there tuesday ,if you need the tracking # let me know also its reads att:zohair jaffery as it was him I belive I spoke to yesterday and he told me to put that name on the box.

also if you need me to pay for anything please call me (# was inclued in the note)
as i need the item ASAP
thanks again guys :)

-AL

·
Registered
165 Posts
The BL crew and their customer service is top notch. Kean ate the cost of overnighting me a bunch of parts when I was doing my turbo install.

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for the late update.
the item was returned and inspected all was ok !
thanks BL you guys are great

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
BL definitely has the 2nd best customer service in the industry! LOL ;)

Actually the supra community is very lucky to have so many top notch shops servicing them.... from MVP, Titan, HPF, Elmhurst Toyota, BL..... and of course us :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sound Performance said:

Actually the supra community is very lucky to have so many top notch shops servicing them.... from MVP, Titan, HPF, Elmhurst Toyota, BL..... and of course us :)
I must agree..as a business owner it has been a pleasure to deal with everyone I have had to deal with in the Supra community.. It's like a family..just don't shit in the bed and your all good! I have never seen such a thing in other car groups..you usually see 8 page threads about the shitty shops and everyone that is disgruntled..

The guys at BL will be helping me in the transmission department, they made me feel comfortable by displaying knowledge and interest in my me and the project and I know if I have a problem I can just make a phone call...that says alot.

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sound Performance said:

yes MVP is still #1 thow

·
Banned
624 Posts
bump for BL crew.
I had an issue with my exhaust.
1 email later he took care of it completely.

Thank you Kean for standing behind your products.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Kean is 100% one of the best vendors I have ever dealt with in all my car experiences.

Sean

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
the bl guys all took care of every need and nswered all of my dumb questions. thatnks for taking the time to help us out.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts