Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sometimes, not often anymore..

few days back i used to get on the freeway and WOT. then before #2 would hit. but it wouldnt boost. i'd get vacum. Kinda like it was a blown turbo but it wasnt.

then i'd kinda let it just cruise then get on it again. full boost again? i have ttc and it used to do it all the time cause i think the hose was lil loose . now its really tyte and i was wondering could it be a kink it the line somewhere? seems kinda odd.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You may want to check the bottom vacuum actuator. If the bottom actuator is not tied open properly it will prevent proper boosting.

Mike

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
98SupraTT said:
You may want to check the bottom vacuum actuator. If the bottom actuator is not tied open properly it will prevent proper boosting.

Mike
heh.. mite sound stupid but where is that? and whats it look like?

i was out at the track last nite and boosted all nite fine. not one problem.. i think i mite be just be'n paranode or something. But maybe to better desribe it when it does happen.. i'll slowly cruise up to 4k rpms bout where #2 hits.. cause i have ttc. and it'll drop all the way to .0 or .5.. i think. Im think'n cause im not all the way on it. But then i'll get off and stomp and it'll just boost to .5 and thats it.. then i let go for a bit.. cruise and happy boost'n again.. go figure?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts