Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a BL67 turbo and I need to turn the boost down. I have a manual boost controller and its all the way turned down and I'm still hitting 20psi is this normal? Is there any other way to turn down the boost so I can put pump gas in there?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Ryan G said:
I'm running a BL67 turbo and I need to turn the boost down. I have a manual boost controller and its all the way turned down and I'm still hitting 20psi is this normal? Is there any other way to turn down the boost so I can put pump gas in there?

Boost controllers can only Increase boost. If you want your boost lower, you have to swap out the spring inside the wastegate for a smaller/lower one.

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I actually just swapped out my boost controller with an older one. I put my Joe P. in there and took out my other one...well, now it was only going to 14psi and I turned the knob a tad and I got it to 15psi, good for me I guess. I wonder why the other boost controller wasn't working though? I think the allen wrench screw was stripped out or something!

Ryan

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ryan G said:
Thanks, but I actually just swapped out my boost controller with an older one. I put my Joe P. in there and took out my other one...well, now it was only going to 14psi and I turned the knob a tad and I got it to 15psi, good for me I guess. I wonder why the other boost controller wasn't working though? I think the allen wrench screw was stripped out or something!

Ryan

Something was probably wrong with the boost controller...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts