Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im bored and Boostedfloto(Bill) is lazy lol....soooo heres some pics of his engine progress so far. Hes still deciding on his turbo situation and we are doing a 2jz adapted ffim. Im sure there will be plenty more progress pics to post later on.

SPECS:

1.4MM Cometic MHG
ARP Main Studs
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Head Studs
Clevite 77 Main Bearings
Clevite 77 Rod Bearings
Toga Piston Rings
Micropolished Crank
Hot Tanked Block
Honed Cylinders
Decked Block
New Freeze Plugs
New Oil Pump Driveshaft Bearing
New Aisin Oil Pump
Shimmed Oil Pump
Modified Oil Pump Pickup
Rebuilt Head
3 Angle Valve Job
Brand New Camshafts
Resurfaced Head
New Valve Stem Seals
New Water Pump

I THINK that covers what actually ON the engine so far in those pics..... There plenty more to do ;)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions.... :D

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
pics of this intake adapter? :) aight peace :chicken:

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
wow! looks like its coming along very well.

nice work so far, good luck with the rest!

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
look very good...did he change the pistons..or those are stock pistons? i want to do the same rebuild..and how much so far did it cost to do all this?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Is it just me or does the engine block surface still look a little rough? :scratch:

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LordLo said:
Is it just me or does the engine block surface still look a little rough? :scratch:

its just you ;) in some of the pics there was oil on it from assembling the bottom end.... maybe thats what youre seeing

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Justin said:
why? :wtf:

and btw
nice build jayson and bill.
cant wait to do that to mine. but its only money.

-sean

·
Registered
281 Posts
thanks jay for posting this.....
We have come along way and now I have some Christmas money to throw at it so the engine should be completed here pretty soon.....

Boosting89 said:
look very good...did he change the pistons..or those are stock pistons? i want to do the same rebuild..and how much so far did it cost to do all this?
yes they are stock pistons just cleaned up at the machine shop and all....As far as cost I'm ignoring that aspect right now and will add it all up at the end....

thanks for the comments guys

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mk2spyder said:
Is it just me or is one of the long studs for the water neck bent as fuck in that last pic lol
heh yeah its bent...lucky for us its easy to pull out and replace...just havent gotten to it yet... ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts