Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know BOOSTIN86? purchased some stock seats (f&r) from him, and he hasn't sent the rears yet. It's been a month and a half. His PM box is full. Doesn't return any of my PMs. This guy is really something. I'm wondering I should do next, ideas?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/member.php?u=61870

Last activity: today.

So he's definitely still around. I would go to his local regional forums and post up a thread saying he owes you and hasn't completed his end of the deal. Perhaps they will pay him a visit for you. If he's the living with mom and dad type you find out their home number and call mom and dad and tell them that their precious little boy is stealing from people.

good luck

·
Registered
158 Posts
are you sure you bought the rears also? those are my seats from my old supra that i recently sold to him(seats were in car when sold and told him just to send the rears back, which he agreed), i was the one that had them reupholstered with black and charcoal grey and he's supose to be sending the rears back to me...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah man..the terms of the transaction was for everything....something smells fishy around here.

MR2: thanks for the tip..i'll do that..

are you sure you bought the rears also? those are my seats from my old supra that i recently sold to him(seats were in car when sold and told him just to send the rears back, which he agreed), i was the one that had them reupholstered with black and charcoal grey and he's supose to be sending the rears back to me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts