Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, I put my boost gauge in, and set my car up to run sequential again. This time, I purposly left a hose going to the (front) silenoid off, to see what it would boost. Anyways when I hit it in 3rd, boost climbs to 17-18psi. Strangely, there is no fuel cut. Is it possible my car has some type of BCC, or FCD in it or what?

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
That would be my guess if you are not the original owner of the car.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran with a bleeder T for a few weeks before getting a BCC installed. I was hitting 17psi with no fuel cut..... so yes, it is possible.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XCLER8, Were would be the most logical place too look for one installed? ....Or where do you usually install them?

fitchbuck, What would be the point of getting a BCC if it doesnt fuel cut?

Thanks
-Steve

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Lift the carpeting in the passenger footwell to expose your ECU. A BCC will be a little black module that is patched into the wiring into your ECU. I'm pretty sure there are some install pics on the MKIV site that will show you what you are looking for. Just look for a tech article on installing a BCC.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The BCC/FCD would probably be located at the cpu underneath the footrest on the passenger side. just pull the carpet forward then you will see a black plastic cover. Remove the 2 bolts and the computer will be viewable. The BCC/FCD would probably be located somewhere in there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts