Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was only 3 degrees here in Boise this morning. Nothing like Boosting with that intercooler freezing that intake air. Feels like I have an extra 20 horses when it this cold out ...fun fun! I love winter and dry roads!

Chris D.
Boise, Idaho

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,171 Posts
I agree, your car is gorgeous

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

I need to take some new pictures, Its been buffed and the windows have been tinted 25% now. It looks even better.

Chris D.
Boise

3,796 Posts
Werd. Cold weather rules as long as there is no precipitation.

And nice car. :D

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
ya i know what you mean, but the cold pavement seem to like tires very much...

nice car indeed...

Ang

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
nice car... looks like that kid is having fun :)

G

·
0 Posts
GAHHH!!

I am going to be repaining my car soon and have been trying to keep away from dark colors but you are forcing me to go BLACK!!

awesome awesome car..

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The supra is a 1991 Turbo Auto. It has 92k. The car was super red and came from Fresno, Ca in 2002. The previous owners had a few problems like not putting oil in it. After a new block was found it has been rebuilt including the turbo. The motor has about 22k on it. The owner spent 4k on the full rebuild.

Time for a retorque.....Adjuster are you out there?

Chris D.
Boise

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Dang Chris... looks good. Hope to see that thing out at the PacNW Supra Nationals that are supposed to be in Boise this year - Find Brian Mcgaha if you want to help him out with the event.

KeithH
89T

·
Hair Club Member
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DISCLAIMER: No children were hurt or damaged in any way due to the exhaust riding incident. While riding in the supra with the new exhaust, she consistantly says "Weeee Daddy Weeee!!"

Chris D.
Boise

1 - 20 of 25 Posts