Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Us And Them
1,033 Posts
lol yeah first time i hit fuel cut and still now sometimes if i turn it up too high it still scarees me and i think i broke something.... it's all good though, i recommend not to push the car near fuel cut, i run 10 psi max

· Us And Them
1,033 Posts
keep in mind that if you're not using an electronic boost controller then different times of day and temperatures and moisure will affect it. I'm definately looking at a electronic boost controller because that you you can set it to a certain level and it will spool that high all the way in every gear, i notice that my turbo spools at about 7psi in 1 and 2 and in 4 and 5 it's at 10 or 11psi.

· Us And Them
1,033 Posts
:) my fuel cut is somewhere around 15 or 16psi, i wonder what determines that.

Fuel cut for those who dont' know, feel like you're accelerating then all of the sudden your car just stops accelerating and boosting at the same time and the gives you the feeling like you hit something and you hear a thud but your car does not actually stall. It feels like you broke something but it's okay. Just don't be like "Hey want to see what fuel cut is like?" because then you're just stupid by showing it to people, Toyota created it to protect the engine

· Us And Them
1,033 Posts
samster said:
how the hell do you people hit like 12 psi on 1st? i barely get boost on first if at like woot mabe i say bout 4 psi at most?? lolz

is that using the stock guage? because if that's it then forget it.
if you're using an aftermarket guage then make sure you have a good source.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.