Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Link isnt working when I click on it!!

Pics????

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know the official price yet, but I think the kit will be somewhere between the $4000 to $4500, depending on the turbo that comes with the kit.

G

·
The intercooler I believe is a Precision unit. It will support up to 750rwhp if I remember correctly. I'm going to down to Austin this week so hopefully I can get some pictures for myself and maybe even see it on the customer's car they used to test fit everything.

Ryan

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
How much power did the kit itself put out on the car it was tested on?

I am definately interested in pictures info and exact price.

G

·
They haven't tested it yet as the final kit hasn't come back from the manufacturer. Depending on the turbo, this kit will be able to support into the 800 crank hp.

Ryan

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
The kit will support well over 800 to the crank just as our tt kit does. The base kit will probably put down some where in the low 300 range. Those of you who are familiar with the mkiv supra tt modification process can consider our na-t kit as a single turbo kit and a greddy 3 row fmic kit.

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
racing fan said:
Those of you who are familiar with the mkiv supra tt modification process can consider our na-t kit as a single turbo kit and a greddy 3 row fmic kit.
Would there be a headgasket in the above?:) hehe

There are a number of headgaskets on the market and I think individuals have alot of different favorites among them therefore I don't think it would be a good idea to have a headgasket standard in the kit. Although I'll make my reccomendation of a stock supra tt hg to most people:)

·
Registered
753 Posts
is boostlogic planning to release a afte market fuel rail for the n/a?

rom

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
racing fan said:
The kit will support well over 800 to the crank just as our tt kit does. The base kit will probably put down some where in the low 300 range. Those of you who are familiar with the mkiv supra tt modification process can consider our na-t kit as a single turbo kit and a greddy 3 row fmic kit.
Ok so the base kit ($4500?) will be putting down around low 300's, with supporting modifications what do you think we can squeeze out of this one?

When do you think ALL the info would be up? I am interested as to what turbo options are avaliable and most importantly, the exact price, which is what we all want to hear, so we know what we have to work with.

If I like what I see you can count me in as a future customer

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
kirk_mk3 said:
Ok so the base kit ($4500?) will be putting down around low 300's, with supporting modifications what do you think we can squeeze out of this one?
How much do you want to spend on supporting modifications? Taht dictates your final hp output......

kirk_mk3 said:
When do you think ALL the info would be up? I am interested as to what turbo options are avaliable and most importantly, the exact price, which is what we all want to hear, so we know what we have to work with.

If I like what I see you can count me in as a future customer
You can basically run ANY turbo you want..... Info/exact pricing will be up very soon.....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts