Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Top Secret
1993 NA-t MKIV & 1994 Single Turbo MKIV
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I sent off my NA tranny to get built last week at Boostlogic and I just received the built one today..the guys at Boostlogic are pretty nice and helped me with all the questions and concerns that I had everytime I called..I was going to get the tranny built at STC but their customer service sucks ass..i called and they told me they will call back before 5pm..I called at 430pm and they said "I said I will call you before 5pm" so i waited and never recieved a call..I called the next day..still recieved no help from them i was told the same thing..seemed like they didnt really care weather they make the sale or not...bottom line BOOSTLOGIC=Great customer service and very helpful..will do business with again :sadance:

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
atownkid said:
Well I sent off my NA tranny to get built last week at Boostlogic and I just received the built one today..the guys at Boostlogic are pretty nice and helped me with all the questions and concerns that I had everytime I called..I was going to get the tranny built at STC but their customer service sucks ass..i called and they told me they will call back before 5pm..I called at 430pm and they said "I said I will call you before 5pm" so i waited and never recieved a call..I called the next day..still recieved no help from them i was told the same thing..seemed like they didnt really care weather they make the sale or not...bottom line BOOSTLOGIC=Great customer service and very helpful..will do business with again :sadance:
i agree with your statement i dont have to keep on them about things ,i just ask them once and thats it ..now that i like :bowdown:

·
Boost Junkie
12,692 Posts
I have to agree. They always take my calls and are happy to help even though I am sure they have answered my questions to some one else a multitude of times.

Steve k.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Who is BoostLogic again?
the company that sells more turbo kits then you sell turbo's...(correct me if i'm wrong)

oh, and Kean's Supra is also faster then anything you guys ever produced :gaysex:

hmmmmmm.....I sensed the sarcasm, we all know u are a god yourself :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:
the company that sells more turbo kits then you sell turbo's...(correct me if i'm wrong)

oh, and Kean's Supra is also faster then anything you guys ever produced :gaysex:

hmmmmmm.....I sensed the sarcasm, we all know u are a god yourself :bowdown:

A) Not even close.......

B) Well..... not if you count domestics!!

C) Yes it was a joke!! I IM'd Kean this:

XXSUPRAXX [9:54 P.M.]: Im giving you an easy one :)...........
XXSUPRAXX [9:54 P.M.]: Supraforums - boostlogic

Oh and D)..... you forgot to mention that they kicked our ass in TX..... Well.... everyone's ass !

·
Registered
904 Posts
Boostlogic FTW for sure.From what I have seen of STC, I wonder why they are even in this business anyway? :rofl:

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
TsopranoIS300 said:

:

Man.... if we sold more turbo kits than Larry has sold turbos.... I can't even imagine... I would definetly not be posting here but rather driving a lambo in some tropical paradise.

·
Banned
888 Posts
lol, but boost logic is the shit tho.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
racing fan said:
Man.... if we sold more turbo kits than Larry has sold turbos.... I can't even imagine... I would definetly not be posting here but rather driving a lambo in some tropical paradise.

You guys are doing ok ;)

Hell ryan sells parts out of his living room and he just bought a ferrari..... so you never know!!

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Sound Performance said:
You guys are doing ok ;)

Hell ryan sells parts out of his living room and he just bought a ferrari..... so you never know!!
:wtflol:

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
boostlogic ftw!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts