Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I noticed that most of the pics are at car shows, but my car definitely IS NOT a show car it just happens that all the decent pics are taken there by photographers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Love the color and rims on the Evo. Nothing wrong with it at all. Even the fact that they look like Cylons at the grill. LOL!!

Always loved the SC's. I keep fighting the urge to buy one myself but there's just too much work yet to be done on the Ty.

S.

·
Aspiring viking
1,842 Posts
Is that some sort of an aftermarket hood scoop in the first pic of the Evo X? And what's with the rain deflectors on the windows? I never understood the point of those. Do people with new cars that have AC really drive around with the windows cracked while it is raining out?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Do people with new cars that have AC really drive around with the windows cracked while it is raining out?
I've never seen it here, but those things are big in Central America.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
And what's with the rain deflectors on the windows? I never understood the point of those. Do people with new cars that have AC really drive around with the windows cracked while it is raining out?
I drive with the windows cracked in all seasons whether it's raining, snowing or whatever, just something i've always done, i like the airflow.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the complements. I know that SF is hard to please and glad you like them.

nice x.
I dont think you need a drop...looks good as is.

SC is clean as well.

:nutkickhi
I'd like to go a little lower too, but I scrape both cars slightly going in and out of my monstrous driveway.

Both cars look very nice. Love the rims and color combo on the Evo. Not a fan of the wheels on the last pic of the SC though:)
Like both cars, but the rims need to go in the last picture.
The wheels definitely don't look as nice as the VSXX in pictures, but in person it looks much better. And personally I like the look of 1 piece wheels more.

Is that some sort of an aftermarket hood scoop in the first pic of the Evo X? And what's with the rain deflectors on the windows? I never understood the point of those. Do people with new cars that have AC really drive around with the windows cracked while it is raining out?
Yes, that is a C-WEST CF hood scoop.

And the rain deflectors serve many purposes. Aesthetically, the B-pillars flat black trim meets at the top of the door and personally I think it looks very cheap and ugly. So, this actually covers that up. Also, I like to keep my car vented, especially on hot days when parked and to keep out the humidity on rainy days. BUT the biggest reason I have them on was because they were FREE from the dealer and they really weren't worth trying to sell online to make 50$. O yeah, it's also JDM :idhitit:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts