Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am bored a lot of the time here at UCF. If you want pics of your car, I have a nice camera setup with my digital rebel and accessories. I'll go with you to any location basically and take pics, give them to you in fullsize for printing and regulars for internet.

All Free! Tips appreciated, but not needed. I just love supras and I am bored usually around here.

AIM: DHermit202
email: Matt (at) DHermit (dot) com

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
damn i wish i lived in orlando still...AWESOME OFFER!...

mayeb ill make a trip out there next week ;)

·
DTM/JDM Enthusiast
699 Posts
IdealSupra said:
damn i wish i lived in orlando still...AWESOME OFFER!...

mayeb ill make a trip out there next week ;)
Come on over.. Ill finally be back in FL next weekend and me and the Lexus guys are planning a little meet on sat.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'd love to have a little shoot, but I don't have a Supra. I have a lousy G35 Coupe. In 4-6 weeks, my DPE wheels should be arriving. They should look pretty good on the car. So if you would want to take some pictures then, I would be more than happy to donate my car:)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yah sure. I don't mind taking pics, provided you provide transportation and maybe some fast food lol...

I'm a struggling college student with no money. I do photography as a hobby, and try to make some money along the way when I can.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
I have an F150 and have some skills as a photographer, maybe we can meet up and trade some ideas and locations?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Another Florida dude here in Hernando county 40 mi north of Tampa. Not much of anything here to do or to take pics of.

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Storko said:
Another Florida dude here in Hernando county 40 mi north of Tampa. Not much of anything here to do or to take pics of.
I live in Pasco, where abouts in Hernando do you live? Do you know the rest of the guys in Hernando???

·
Registered
201 Posts
I live not far from the airport in Spring Hill. I am a newbie so I don't know many here. Too bad they don't have any close meets like the old car guys have. They meet alot at Ramshackels on U.S. 19 in Spring Hill.

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Do you have like 3-4 mk3's outside your house? There is a guy that lives off mariner or spring hill drive that I am thinking of. Yea there are no real pasco or hernando meets, doesnt bother me Im sure that they would suck anyway.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Willjs7 said:
Do you have like 3-4 mk3's outside your house? There is a guy that lives off mariner or spring hill drive that I am thinking of. Yea there are no real pasco or hernando meets, doesnt bother me Im sure that they would suck anyway.
3-4 mk3? Really? Where? Not me although that would be a good idea to have extras on hand in case you blow one up. :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
well when i get my damn car back from the shop i will definately take you up on this offer, i live right next to ucf, and would love to have you take some pics of my car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
jargon, i see you around campu at ucf a lot. i dont read up on this forum too much...but i do remember seeing you were wanting to do a n/a-t conversion. is that why your car is in the shop, or is it for other reasons?

·
Registered
157 Posts
i will be with chino next sat. with a few other SC's. let get something together, im sure we can buy you a nice dine in meal! :bigthumb:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still offering to take pictures. Summer is the best time, most light, clear skies. I am near UCF, but not on-campus.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts