Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as of right now I am deployed overseas in the middle east....It 5 a.m. here and I am bored....I keep looking at the for sale section wanting to spend money but its sooooo hard not to...currently my supra is a 93.5 that is n/a.... Im talking to the guys at dinosaur performance and I am getting ready to buy a usdm 2jzgte with a brand new harness and a six speed...I have a bunch of plans for it when I get back home and I cant wait to get started on it...oh by the way if anybody has a set of ccw classics in the 18/17 combo hit me up...Im looking for some :)

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Whats that like?
Im hoping you got pretty ladys on deck?
Probably alot of marriges being distroid every night hmm?

Fuck if I was at sea like that, I would hate to be thinking about how fun it would be to drive a fast nice looking car. I hate being in other peoples slow ass normal car nevermind being at sea thinking about driving on the highway looking for fun cars to eat.

Poor guy. Hope you get home shortly with the big pile of cash you probably made pantiently and build your dream.

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
Stay safe over there. And thanks for what all you guys sacrifice for our freedom. If I come across a set of ccw's for sale I'll message you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.