Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys im thinking about buying a borg warner s372r are they any good or not and what hp can you can out of this turbo. What is the different between the borgwarner airwerks and the borgwarner bullseye power not many people in australia know about these turbo

·
"Granite"
3,112 Posts
Hi guys im thinking about buying a borg warner s372r are they any good or not and what hp can you can out of this turbo. What is the different between the borgwarner airwerks and the borgwarner bullseye power not many people in australia know about these turbo
They produce "search" amount of power
They spool "search" fast
They are pretty much the best "search" you can "search"

Good luck hope this helps

EDIT:You've been a member since 2009 and still you couldn't think to search this?

...search...

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Bullseye Power has no affiliation with BorgWarner. Bullseye Power is an entirely different company which manufacturers their own housings and compressor wheels (great quality) for use in BorgWarner turbochargers. They use the same tooling for their housings as BorgWarner uses in theirs, you do not sacrifice quality when going with a BEP turbo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bullseye Power has no affiliation with BorgWarner. Bullseye Power is an entirely different company which manufacturers their own housings and compressor wheels (great quality) for use in BorgWarner turbochargers. They use the same tooling for their housings as BorgWarner uses in theirs, you do not sacrifice quality when going with a BEP turbo.
thank you for that, really appreciate it

·
Registered
300 Posts
bw are great turbos, they take allot of a abuse and they are affordable, ive had 2 already an s366r on my built rb26 skyline and an s375 thats goin on my built sc300 :D ive used both garrett and precision b4 ive had 2 Gt series crap out on me, cause of bearing failure, and the only precision i ever bought came without a thrust bearing... brand new turbo... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.