• Grannas Racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1993 SZ
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought during a Nissan 4th of July sale for $1600! Picked up... not sure what adapter kit I'll be using yet. Looking at doing the complete SERIALNINE kit. Cars at paint so have time to decide which one. Excited to start buying parts to do it.
Going into a 1993 JDM SZ NA/Auto chassis.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Green

·
Registered
1993 SZ
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Collins no cut twin disc kit but haven’t installed it yet. You should also look into a Grannas CD009 kit.
I'm looking at his kit also... seems like no one sells a "complete" kit. I'm pricing out all the other options to see what makes more (cents) lol

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Serialnine/fisch is what I went with. (They’re the same product btw)

It’s the most complete kit. Can go single, double, or triple clutch. And shifter comes up in stock location. Haven’t installed yet but from what I read it’s the best option

·
Registered
1993 SZ
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

It’s the most complete kit. Can go single, double, or triple clutch. And shifter comes up in stock location. Haven’t installed yet but from what I read it’s the best option
I noticed they are the same kit. Done lots of window shopping lol. Just curious..

·
Banned
53 Posts

My neighbor recently got Fisch and he's very satisfied.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
My neighbor recently got Fisch and he's very satisfied.
That’s good to hear. He swapped it in a mk4?

I had this setup for my 240 but figured I’d put in my Supra for the time being. T56 down the road if I don’t like the cd

·
Registered
1993 SZ
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s good to hear. He swapped it in a mk4?

I had this setup for my 240 but figured I’d put in my Supra for the time being. T56 down the road if I don’t like the cd
In the same boat for T56 down the road maybe. But my power goal is 650. This trans should hold it fine for years to come

1 - 9 of 9 Posts