Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just signed up for my first track day (2 day novice school) at Thunderhill in July which I am very excited for. I ended up running across a set of sharkskinz fairings on sale locally and picked them up today for $440. The sale also came with Dzus fasteners and the windshield. The owner had a low side on the left side of the fairings but were repaired pretty well but they no longer can be used for posing at Starbucks ;). Just wanted to share with everyone the new purchase

The first pic below is pre lowside

·
road hazard
452 Posts
nice buy. race fairings are definately a must if you plan to push your bikes to the limits at the track. i can't imagine going down with my street fairings on and facing the bill for repairs or replacements.

its good to see someone not afraid to go balls out with their ducati at the track.

be sure to take some pictures at t-hill. i have yet to ride that track.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice buy. race fairings are definately a must if you plan to push your bikes to the limits at the track. i can't imagine going down with my street fairings on and facing the bill for repairs or replacements.

its good to see someone not afraid to go balls out with their ducati at the track.

be sure to take some pictures at t-hill. i have yet to ride that track.
Yea OEM Ducati fairings are quite pricey so I was very fortunate to pick these up. I will be sure to get many photos. My gf is coming along and shes a photo freak so I am sure I will be covered in that department.

Carlo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts