Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a bov mounted on my ic piping and I had been using little rubber stoppers I pushed into the openings on the stock location. It's been working fine for months. I got my downpipe on today and took it for a spin and I guess the added boost is blowing one of the stoppers out of the hole and it causes the car to die once I take my foot off the gas. So I'm trying to find something I could put over the hole and put a hose clamp on. I hit three different auto parts stores and couldn't find anything.

What are you guys using? Post up some pics if you can just trying to get some ideas. On a positive note the car is a lot quicker. Just want to get this fixed before putting my boost controller on.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,549 Posts

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ding ding ding we have a winner. THANK YOU!!!! That's what I was looking for.

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,660 Posts
I have those exact same silicone high-pressure nipple block off caps from 034Motorsport too. I do use a host clamp, just for good measure.
we are two peas in a pod haha

Ding ding ding we have a winner. THANK YOU!!!! That's what I was looking for.
If I do it, you know its good, if bitshftr does it too, then you should be guaranteed its good

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,549 Posts
we are two peas in a pod haha
Ha, yea, seems we're either working on the same kind of stuff, have already done the same stuff, or one of us is stalking the other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts