Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know some peoples opinions on some bov's.
currently i have two different hard pipes i found for free of mk3 supra in the junk yards. but no bov go figure.
anyway have identified them, one is an apexi and the other is a hks ssq, two friends of mine each run both and they like them both. so.... i have noticed that everyone goes with the hks one over anyone else and i would like to know why.

which is really better? or are all about the same?

-hks ssq (my fav anyway) :bigthumb:
-greddy type-r
-tial (even though they are hella expencive)
or
-a'pexi

-sean

·
General Hooligan
208 Posts
Blitz SS all the way, totally obnoxious i love it

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love the sound of the hks, and the quietness of the tial.
its great.
hate blitz, there way to loud.
-sean

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
ALPINSUPRA said:
i love the sound of the hks, and the quietness of the tial.
its great.
hate blitz, there way to loud.
-sean
youd wanna go HKS, brudda. pull type BOV is always great for the non leakage in every human :)

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Damn you people are crazy that think the Blitz is too loud.It is far from it. Actually not loud enuff.

I had the HKS before, It sounded pretty good. But got old after a while.
If you want a Tial, my friend has a brand new one he is selling becuase his STI is maffed and it wouldnt run right on it.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
hks! and before u do that pay me! :) got a pipe sitting here ya with a flange for the hks...

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yes i know dude but things keep coming up to take my money.
fucking life and takeing my money.

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
itr206 said:
Damn you people are crazy that think the Blitz is too loud.It is far from it. Actually not loud enuff.

I had the HKS before, It sounded pretty good. But got old after a while.
If you want a Tial, my friend has a brand new one he is selling becuase his STI is maffed and it wouldnt run right on it.

blitz is way to loud, a friend of mine has it on his and its louder than the greddy, and greddy was the loudest till i heard the blitz.

mmmmmm hks ssq ot tial!!!! :wackit:
-sean

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I wish we had junk yards around here that at least had mkiii's

I personally like the tial and hate the sound of the hks. They both do their job well regardless of how they sound.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have the HKS on my car,and when I left off at full boost it sounds so sexy. :D

T

·
0 Posts
i love it when people ask me if my car is broken cuz its makin a weird sound... no man that sound is goooooood "tsssssssssssss" :bigthumb:

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tavantz said:
i love it when people ask me if my car is broken cuz its makin a weird sound... no man that sound is goooooood "tsssssssssssss" :bigthumb:

LOL, i do know what you mean.
not with my car but with my friends wrx, he has the greddy on there and everytime he makes it go off sitting still people ask the same question.
-sean

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Maybe every other blitz I have heard and owned were different?
I have the Blitz DD and its far from loud. Matter of fact i was thinking of taking off the heat shield on the hood to make it sound louder, but im scared the heat from the turbo will screw up my paint.

Any input on that?

AnyWAY I ran the SSQV and then swapped to the Tial on my R and both sounded cool, but I prefered the tial out of the 2

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Tial... and it REALLLY isnt that expensive... I bought mine for 195 NEW with flange shipped to my house. off ebay.

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well thats off ebay though. you can find some deals there.
i think i am just going to stick with the hks ssq b/c i already have the pipe for.
YES tial and hks are the best on the market i think.
-sean

·
Registered
520 Posts
i use to have a blitz DD but it was kinda loud but everytime i let off the throttle it sounded like my car was sneezing (i know thats what it is supposed to sound like) i just had someone say that to me and he was right. i now have the hks racing type II

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
ma71t said:
Blitz SS all the way, totally obnoxious i love it
rofl, yeah i had one of those before

it was awesome :bigthumb:

-Joe :run:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts