Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BOV... How durable to road debris??

So, i really like the idea of mounting the BOV where the old SMIC was and facing out the front nose. However, i have some concerns.

I've got the SSQV and new custom tubing being built. I can put this thing Anywhere i would like. Turbo side, throttle side.... i've read all of that. :)

I'm more concerned about rock chips, freezing rain, and weather conditions. Right now, my Supra is my only car. I don't take it out on the snow, but i've been caught in it a few times with no other choice.

So, how resilient is this BOV? Would it be safe for a practicle day to day use to mount it somewhere where it can be effected by road conditions?

Thoughts??

Bryan

· Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, Great!! thanks for the help. I was just wondering how much abuse these things could take. Sounds like they are pterry stout. Just to be safe, i'll mount it to where it will echo, but not be entirely visible and able to be Directly to the elements.

Bryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.