Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im just in hong kong right now and i found a ssqv bov for pretty cheap..... Problem is, is that its for a jza80 (2jz-gte) supra where as my supra is a jza70
(1jz-gte). Does anyone know if these will both work? Like are the inlets/outlets the same size etc. I've been having so much damn trouble with my factory bov lately, its pissing me off. I need to know FOR SURE if it will work or not because there is no turning back once i buy it overseas. Thanks for the help!!

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
Hey im just in hong kong right now and i found a ssqv bov for pretty cheap..... Problem is, is that its for a jza80 (2jz-gte) supra where as my supra is a jza70
(1jz-gte). Does anyone know if these will both work? Like are the inlets/outlets the same size etc. I've been having so much damn trouble with my factory bov lately, its pissing me off. I need to know FOR SURE if it will work or not because there is no turning back once i buy it overseas. Thanks for the help!!
Yeah it's all the same when it comes to BOV's, the function is identical, if it comes with pipes already those will probally need to be modified etc etc...but as the BOV itself it's all the same.

·
Now with 0JZ
1,185 Posts
The BOV is identical, it's just the mounting kit that's different from vehicle to vehicle. The JZA80 kit will not work on the JZA70, as the 1JZ kit needs the block off plate to block off the old BOV.

PM me if you're interested, I have a full mounting kit to mount that SSQV on to your 1JZ for sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts