Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any blow off valves that can be hooked up to the stock pipes coming off of the 3000 pipe?

I know at one point I borrowed a friends SSQV from his EVO and somehow rigged it up but I dont rememeber if it was ghetto or not. And I dont want this to be ghetto.

I am running speed density so Im not worried about running rich by the way.

I am running a .60 trim CT26 on 15-18psi and it has been surging alot with this crappy stock BOV.. so I need something that cna handle it.

Let me know! Thanks

·
Knockin the rod in slopra
811 Posts
Turbo XS type H RFL.. have it on my car. loud.. it was a freebee for me so i just slapped it on. sounds kinda ricey imo

·
Registered
112 Posts
You can pull off that plastic pipe and use a straight piece of 2.25" exhaust pipe in its place. The plastic pipe has a slight bend but if you turn the rubber hose closest to the fender and bend it up a little it makes a perfect fit. You can weld on any flange you want for any BOV.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just ordered the RFL... Gotta be better than the stocker... And it was the cheapest of the 3 of like... Thanks for the help

·
Knockin the rod in slopra
811 Posts
make sure you order the adapter kit too. the one that comes with the bov is not an exact fit

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It doesn't come with something to put the stock hose onto?

Cant I just find some copper pipe or something and screw it in with the set screws and then put the hose on it?? Or does it come with something already...?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts