Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I really want a bov that flutters because everyone around here gets the HKS and i wanna be different...I heard the Greddy Type R flutters but im not certain about that, and my friends 240sx has the Blitz Dual Drive Blow Off Valve and that flutters ALOT, do you guys know anything that sounds different than the HKS SSQV but also can hold 15psi of boost and up? thanks for replies :)

·
I-Am The Difference
795 Posts
You really dont want a bov to flutter, the idea is to let the pressure out evenly noit sporadically. Just my 2 cents if anyone else has a comment on this feel free to enlighten me. BTW I have a Tial Bov

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Well most dont exactly flutter. Thats mainly from surge. If you have the SSQV you can make it flutter fine, just gotta be creative how you let off the gas. :D I do it all the time. If your friends flutters why not just get that same one? Imma go get me a turkey call, ill be different from everyone, haha :p

Alex

·
I pretend to be fast
1,030 Posts
I hav e the greddy type r and it holds 15psi just fine. I usually boost to about 19psi with it and it still holds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts