Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was taking off for the weekend, and driving normally. My car is pretty loud but i was just minding my own and this guy in a boxter S tries to take off on me. I was in 2nd gear, I punched it and pulled him to my rear bumper, then totally missed 3rd gear. My gf starts laughing at me, and i get in in 3rd we are door to door again. Once in 3rd I just blast away, like he wasnst even moving. I must have put 3 lengths on him by the end of 3rd when i shut down. We get to a light, and he wont look at me. I pull over to his passenger side and his passenger (another dood) looks at me and i give him the no no finger shake thing. The passenger said that my car looked like shit, and I told him " it looks better from the front, mabyee next time get a real porsche and check it out" My girl was wet that i beat a porsche, although she called me a pussy for braging about stomping a boxter.

~scott

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Wheres the fun in NOT raggin' on a sore loser? If he wasn't a prick about it, im sure ud have been more sportsmanlike. But he didnt, so f-em. Supra's are caveman clubs man....and should be weilded accordingly. Good kill, priceless retort. Keep up the luxury-snob dream crushing!

·
Single Turbo
712 Posts
Yea the Boxster S has nothing on a Supra. Good kill

·
Registered
296 Posts
A male passenger in the Boxter? :gaysex:

G

·
A Boxster is better than a cardboard box but that's where it ends. No LSD either - they didn't want it to be faster than the 911 on track.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha, no she had a good point. BTW this was in a mk3 1jz BPU+++

~scott

·
Recovering Supraholic
550 Posts
:greddy2: z3,z4, miata, 3g 4g eclipse, s2000, Boxter=chick cars; don't get me wrong nice cars yet chick cars. Good Kill

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
boxsters are slow, but the drivers always seem to think they're fast...

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea, this guy tried to show off for his buddy and ended up looking like an ass.

~scott

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Luna said:
:greddy2: z3,z4, miata, 3g 4g eclipse, s2000, Boxter=chick cars; don't get me wrong nice cars yet chick cars. Good Kill
I'd personally take the z3, z4, miate, and the s2000. All 4 of them are great track cars. Nothing chickish about them when they are tearing through road courses.

Besides I don't see how anyone can consider a z3 or z4 as a girl car. They look like a male driven roadster to me. The others I can see.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
:lol: good kill.

I was behind a boxster at a stop light today. He was talking with his GF and not paying attention, so the light turned green and the fucker just stood there for a while. He thought he was the coolest guy in the world with his POS girl Porsche. Damn, it would be awesome to drive a Lambo beside him and just laugh at him. :lol:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
^take a few too many shots of haterade this morning?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts