Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody
i dynoed 361 rwhp and 363rwt. is that average or below. i tried to raise the boost to 18lbs but my evcIII was being a bitch. now i got a mbc after getting sick of messing with an ebc and am going to re-dyno at 18-19 lbs with race gas. any guess' as to what i might dyno? thanks for reading and input is greatly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
yoshie
my mods r n1 catback, rmm dp, hks fcd, apex-i s-afc and bov, hks intake, and home depot mbc( which i recommend over an evc3 pos).

T

·
0 Posts
Look at my sig, I dynoed 364rwhp/394rwtq @ 14-15 psi...that sounds a little low...I had only a bleeder T, intake, exhaust & fcd.

-Matt

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for feedback,
i'm gonna re-dyno and hopefully get better #'s. any tips on how to dyno? race gas, icing, any thing that might help!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what kind of plugs should i use? i have been using ngk 1095's, gapped @.032

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Go with the NGK 3330's they are the best for BPU levels. They are 1.88 a piece and I have mine gapped at .028....Oh and your dyno # is low. I recently pulled 327rwhp and 354.9 ftlbs torque and my 6 cylinder spark plug wasnt even in, it was all the way backed out dont know how that happend..And my 4th cylinder coil pack was bad so it misses...Try and dyno again with the new plugs.

T

·
0 Posts
I made the dyno pull 10 minutes after a 40 minute highway drive to the place and was running 91 octane @14psi...no ice...hot everything:p

-Matt

J

·
0 Posts
TurboRed said:
Look at my sig, I dynoed 364rwhp/394rwtq @ 14-15 psi...that sounds a little low...I had only a bleeder T, intake, exhaust & fcd.

-Matt

No Downpipe???

S

·
0 Posts
Joose said:

No Downpipe???
Many people have done at least that without a DP....... Marcus Frost did 371rwhp without a DP(first example off the top of my head).

·
Supra Fender Covers PM me
502 Posts
wheels??

Those numbers did seem a little low but there are a lot of variables that can add up to 10+ hp
Supradawg what kinda wheels???

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dynoed on stock rims, with 235/45 zr17 up front, and 275/40 zr17 outback. i feel my car is healthy because i've raced and beat a supra that dynoed 390rwhp. i just think that i got alot of detonation on the dyno and on my next dyno, i plan to use race gas and 18psi.

T

·
0 Posts
Sorry, that was with a downpipe...my first pull when the car was really hot yielded 355rwhp and 374rwtq...let it cool for 15 minutes and those #'s shot up considerably.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts