Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just double checked to make sure- no matter what I do @ BPU I can't hit over 600 C. My probe is in the top of the DP, and I did a pull from the bottom of 2nd all the way to the top of 4th, it doesn't go over. Am I running wayyyyyy too rich? I have a high flow cat DP that doesn't set off my OBDII, and I think I'm going to change it out ASAP. I did the EGR mod too, any suggestions why I'm runnin so cool?

·
boost is good
772 Posts
if you havent done any tuning im sure that it is running rich, but 600C in the top of the downpipe isnt too far off what it should be i think....when i was on stock fuel with my t78(16-17psi) with the probe mounted 1" down the 6th runner i never went over about about 725C..get it on the dyno with a wideband and see what your a/f's look like...do you get any black smoke at WOT? how do your plugs look? u can tell by those if your car is running rich

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I envy you.:(
what kind of EGt gauge do you have? by "top" of DP, do you mean the probe is within 2 " from the top DP flange?
FYI, OBDII do run much more rich than OBDI. thats why 97-98 supras never see EGT over 700C even on top end pulls. you should be happy.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts